May 1, 2018

Lenovo K8 Note Android Oreo 8.0.0 update

Today, I recieved Android Oreo 8.0.0 update on my Lenovo k8 note. Previously, I read a news of it coming in June but they have started to roll out the feature sooner. Here are few key points about this update -
1. Notification bar is white

2. Slider in Settings is gone

3. App notification preferences are fully controlled by users of app is upgraded to Android Oreo
4. Some little tweaks like showing battery percentage in status bar (it wasn't present for Lenovo K8 note running on Android 7.1.1
5. Most app icons are of round shape except few
6. A dot will be shown for unread notifications on app icon which is user controllable.
7. Look and feel of Emotions is changed


The biggest change that I have seen is LTE+ connection. I was previously using LTE of JIO but after this update I am seeing LTE+ connection which is faster than LTE.

I'll be updating this blogpost for few days to share experience of Android Oreo on K8 note.

No comments:

Post a Comment